We are glad to introduce our new big API update launch. We have focused as usual on raising impersonal data informational value for better decision-making. We have significantly raised the service value using new data, new device authentication technologies and more powerful fraud prevention score.
Today we are going to tell you about the most important upgrades we’ve developed for our product.
API v.11 implements over 20 new predictors, among them:
- New IDX6: evaluates the Internet infrastructure quality using network connection quality and development rate of an applicant’s region analysis combinations;
- New IDX7: evaluates risks by analysing quantity, character and categories of the applications installed on the mobile device;
- New IDX8: evaluates application data risks and how frequently they are changed.
Moreover, we have broadened the attributes list in the data vector, such as apps structure on the applicant’s device, several behavioural markers of the virtual user, randomizer detector and many more.
- More stable and informative IDX variables;
- Extended list of IDX1 stop markers;
- 70% more informative IDX5 device quality index due to adding new parameters of hardware evaluation and evaluation standardisation for new regions, etc.;
- Several new techniques of device authentication;
- 40% higher prediction ability of the score model.
- From now on we support some new partners in India;
- During the last year, we also gained some new partners in our current regions of presence;
- Data from all our current parents has been taken into account while developing new attributes and model upgrades.
Thank you for inspiring us to take a new look at data, improve our expertise in the field of the Internet and devices and refine on our product. We believe that in response to the growing competition and regulations getting more and more stringent, you will find our updates useful and helpful in gaining a stronger foothold in the market.
We look forward to your feedback. Please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Juicy Team