We are pleased to announce the new JuicyScore API v.9.0. It combines the latest identification technology and more than 200+.
New data includes:
- data on online behaviour of users, including more than 20 predictors;
- data on the device, including more than 55 predictors;
- detailed information about Internet connection,
including more than 10 predictors;
- browser tools – 8 predictors.
New ways of identification:
- New methods of identification based on the characteristics of the sound card and the user’s keystroke dynamics can help to detect fraudulent attacks.
- The number of identification methods has increased from 9 to 14, and it will grow further!
Ease of use and new features include:
- an alert notification system in case of changes in online situation or fraudulent attacks;
- white and black lists is an option for creating stop lists or white lists using specified parameters: IP, user ID, device ID and ISP;
- our new JuicyScore.com site with a blog and Juicy materials.
The new API and the documentation will be available to users starting September 20th!